The water is calling us more and more with the long summer days blazing and the sun’s kiss on our skin. You’re likely to see us sporting a rashie as we charge through the waves and enjoy another beauty day. A rashie is a must have for any belle that is spending her summer days out on the water.
Either short sleeved or long, rashguards are fitted athletic shirts made to protect you from the elements when you spend hours in the water like us. There are a lot of benefits to covering up while at play, apart from just upping your style factor of course. Take a peak below and see why you should get your rashie love on this summer.
- Rash prevention (if you were wondering where they got the name rashie from) – rash can occur from either direct contact with the surfboard or when wearing a wetsuit
- Sun protection – most rashies are made from textiles that provide ultraviolet protection factor UPF
- Added comfort – you don’t have to worry about your top falling off in the surf, in fact Honubelle Rashie is made with double fabric for the front and back of your torso so you can wear it without a bikini top underneath
- Helps keep you warmer in the water and the wind, so you can kitesurf for hours
- Allows flexibility and freedom of movement while still providing coverage
Now grab your rashie and let’s play in the water!
Love + Aloha
≈ HB team